http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2010

New music: T.Shirt - Angeldust (Freestyle) w/ Sean P 



New music from rapper, T.Shirt:

"I possibly sat on releasing this for longer than I've ever sat on releasing anything. I just don't want no problem with Sean Price, simple as that. But I had something to say. I hated that "kill your mother" thing at the end of his verse. I just did. I like the n-gga but I didn't like that shit. I go a little more in depth on my blog about it where you can find lyrics to my verse and a funny new pic taken over the weekend."

T.Shirt - "Angeldust (Freestyle)" w/ Sean P [usershare mp3 links: stream | download]

Obviously I posted this new track with T.Shirt's Tan-Face Children EP presented by The Connoisseurs of Culture. The above is the embedded youtube player. To hear this great EP via Bandcamp, click HERE or HERE or if you've heard it and dig it, download it HERE. [usershare link]

FOLLOW T.Shirt on twitter at @Sweatshirt

Labels: , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button