http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The Connoisseurs of Culture present T.Shirt & Darvin Silva - Tan-Face Children EP 

Photobucket

So here it is, the Tan-Face Children EP by T.Shirt & Darvin Silva, presented by The Connoisseurs of Culture. I want to get into what it is but I just got the full EP myself so haven't even had a chance to listen to it properly so let me just have T.Shirt break it down for you directly:

"There's nothing better than making something with your friends. Sometimes, I just gotta forget about the outside world listening in and remember who I really made this for first and foremost. When I've rapped for myself in the past I never got the kind of response I wanted.. it's only when I rap for us.. when I take how I feel, what Darvin goes through, Dred, how Ronin's felt, my brothers.. I'm just trying to tell our story.. and I'm just trying to get it right.. inspire us. I think J Cole said it best, "my story ain't the only one I'm trying to tell" - that shit just rang so true to me. We are the tan-face children. We are the pioneers. Maybe you have to know all of us to understand.. maybe it gives you a familiar feeling."

Tracklisting:
01. Pioneers! O Pioneers!
02. (Written Somewhere In Miami)
03. Monday Massacre
04. 24 Frames (Movie Night)
05. Recommendation
06. Starry-Eyed
07. Allure (Must Have Been Love)
08. Outro Music

DOWNLOAD the T.Shirt & Darvin Silva - Tan-Face Children EP HERE. [usershare link]


Online:

T.Shirt
- twitter | website

Darvin Silva - twitter | website

The Connoisseurs of Culture - twitter | website

Labels: , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button