http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday mp3 round-up..... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The UK's Amy Winehouse: a return to form?


I've been going extra hard body with the MP3's recently so I'm gonna fall back a bit and let these other sites hold it down for a minute:

callmeMICKEY has Jim Jones feat Juelz Santana - "Emotionless"

Still Listen has yet another dis record: The Game - "Show Me What You Got (G-Unit Diss)". Game, you don't need this to keep doing this, B. You just droppped one of the hottest records in the last two years and cats are felling the other joints that have leaked from your album.

The Discobelle crew has the DFA remix of "My Love" by Justin Timberlake (no T.I.??) This one is kind of giving me disco-era Rolling Stones vibes for some reason.

- Classic Diplomats tracks

- Lil Scrappy feat Sean P (of YoungBloodZ) "Got Work"

(both via the Tin Man)

The return of Amy Winehouse. I repped this chick's "In My Bed" single so hard a couple years back, it's good to see she's back.

And finally, this n-gga Nigo is really on some sh-t: A Bathing Ape Bugatti!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button