http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Birdman & Weezy: You Ain't Know? 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Should I have shown love and put shots of Joe Budden and Cons-to-the-quence up here instead??

I was gonna be a contrary bastard and do a week of news and rock posts in honor of Hip Hop Honors week but I didn't have the heart to go in like that. So....

- Birdman & Lil Wayne feat. Rick Ross & T-Pain "Know What I'm Doin'" (alternate link: Zshare download/stream)

- Birdman & Lil Wayne "You Ain't Know" (prod. Scott Storch) (alternate link: Zshare download/stream)

2 more reasons why all the young boys care more about Weezy than Jay-Z plus c'mon, STOP FRONTIN' ON T-PAIN, you know that joint with him sounds aight!

Consequence "Callin Me" - call me an old man but that's REAL hip hop. Sorry I couldn't find a direct mp3 on that one but f-ck it, I can't hook y'all up all the time plus check his MySpace page out anyway for more treats. (Alternate links: Zshare stream/download | My Space page)

Joe Budden "Broken Wings" - more real hip hop. I hope Joey can make a comeback cos I was a BIG fan of his last album but I just don't know in this marketplace. (alternate link: Zshare download/stream)

By the way, my man Brian pointed this out to me today: what was that I was saying about Fabolous, the other day? Yikes....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button