http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 09, 2009

Barack Obama is the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate! 



Michael Steele - hater! [NY Daily news]

I mean, he ain't completely wrong - even I said WTF when my parents told me, but show some good graces once in your life!

More via AP video:

Obama's Reaction

A CFR analyst's take

Rush's usual crazy POV - c'mon, son! Do you really believe Obama's final decision on what he's gonna do in Afghanistan will be influenced by being awarded this prize or do you just spout that f-ckery for the ratings and headlines??

The man-on-the-street take

And to end:

Asher Roth’s Not Feelin’ Obama’s Nobel Win - not that I disagree with this dude either to be honest, but he's the last motherf*cker who should be speaking up. In fact, I don't really wanna hear from him period. He's barely a decent MC and I'll say it again: if dude was black he'd be #500 on an endless list of identikit, underground MC's trying to get love on 2 Dope Boyz that nobody cares about! [Rap Radar]

The 8 Most Outrageous Attacks On Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by the usual cast of right wong nutjobs, natch.... [Huff Post]

Labels: , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button