http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ray-L feat. B.O.B. - "My Girl Gotta Girlfriend (remix)" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This remix has been circulating for a minute but this track, that many (mistakenly) think is a T-Pain record, looks like it could end up becoming a big summer record. Like I've said before, I think B.O.B. might go the distance as a new artist that could break through but you tell me:

Ray-L feat. B.O.B. - "My Girl Gotta Girlfriend" (mp3 - be kind: save TJ's bandwidth by right-clicking and hitting Save As, thanks)

If you're in Tally FL tomorrow (like I will be), check him out with the big homie T-Pain (& friends) at the Epiphany album release event at the Tallahassee Civic Center.

Online:

B.O.B. - Website | MySpace

Ray-L - MySpace

(h/t: TJ)

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button