http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Is this what's wrong with hip hop? 

HAD to go in on this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

H/t: Rizoh

Related:

Enter the Vanilla Ice Tax Rap contest. (related: peep the Nike SB x Vanilla Ice Blazer's - coming this May, this is the second in the Fallen Heroes series pack after the Milli Vanilli joints from a few months back)

And for the record, I'm offended that (unless I missed them) I have yet to see an ad for Capitol/EMI rapper K-os' new Atlantis - Hymns for Disco album on any of the hip hop blogs I read (or on this site) but his label buys an ad on friggin' Stereogum? WTF?? And in case anyone was was wondering, yeah I've long been a supporter of this dude on the site.

On the interwebs:

Tom Breihan's blog

K-os: Website | MySpace | BUY Atlantis - Hymns for Disco here

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button