http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Where to get great Thai food in Brooklyn and "Welcome to the Hood"?!  

Am I getting too old or is this not a good thing even with the anti-gun messages, the "Forbidden" sign through the image and the wish-for-peace-in-the-hood homily? (Source: ARMEclothing website)

I know I'm way late on this but I finally caved in and bought a set of these today. Hey DJ-ing is hard work, I don't want to look sweaty while I do my thing! (Source: TheMarley Store.com) BTW, catch me tonight at Joya spinning the cool-out grooves to go with the great Thai food you'll be eating if you come through. From 8pm on. (Source: Citysearch)

Here's a good place for brunch if you're ever in the LES in NYC. Thanks to Clare for treating this morning. (Source: Citysearch)



New hot mixtape jumpoff's:
- DJ Clue Where Ya Hood At?? Vol. 4

- Eddie Black The Incredible: this kid, out of DC, is gonna be a problem. Stylistically, he's in the meeting ground between Chingy, Mystikal and Ludacris. (Email Game Official for details on how to order this tape.)
More ballin'-on-a-budget tips: Adidas is doing some nice throwbacks in their new line for slightly better prices than Stall & Dean and Mitchell & Ness especially on the football jerseys. (Source: East Bay)

Finally peep this new video from the Chemical Brothers for their latest single "Get Yourself High" featuring K-os, my man from Canada, it's fantastic (Requires Real Player plug-in).

AddThis Social Bookmark Button