http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Music: Slum Village - Faster feat. Colin Munroe 

Slum Village,Young RJ,Colin Munroe

OK, slowly getting into some T.dot Thursday ish now. No, not the Slum - they from the D of course. Colin Munroe is a T.dot/Canada representer though! This track, produced by Young RJ, is from the new Slum Village album, Villa Manifesto dropping July 29:



Slum Village - 'Faster' feat Colin Munroe [mp3 audio stream]

I'd credit where I swiped this from but I forgot to bookmark it and don't remember and I'm not wasting back going through my URL History to find out (although it's probably Semtex based on recent posts....)

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button