http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 17, 2010

7 Year-Old Ayana Jones Killed During Detroit Police Raid 



Why am I now doing one of these posts every other day?? You know, before I even clicked on any of the news story links, I knew this poor little girl was gonna be black!


Read more:

Police Raid that Killed Child Was "Flawed," Says Lawyer; Filming for TV Got Officers "Excited" - they were filming for an A&E crime show called First 48 and used a grenade to enter the house??!! WTF?? That means there should be footage of the entire f-ckery as it went down, no?? [CBS News]

State to Probe Police Killing of Girl in Detroit. [Wall Street Journal]

I'm sick to my stomach, seriously.....

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button