http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Remix: K’Naan - Wavin' Flag feat. Will I. Am & David Guetta 

Photobucket

I'm not even mad at all the different versions and remixes of this song coming out. Its such a great song with such a great sentiment so I'm happy to see it finally touching all people now - this is one example of success that's truly deserved.



K’Naan - Wavin' Flag feat. Will I. Am & David Guetta [mp3 stream]

Bonus:
Chin
– "Mask on My Face (DJ Khalil Remix) feat. K’Naan":


[via Metal Lungies]


Previously on The Kitchen:

K'naan and Young Canadian Artists Wave the Flag for the World Cup & Haiti.

[via 1 Love T.O.]

Labels: , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button