http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Music from Toggi - The Artist 

Photobucket

Wednesday is supposed to be the day I post alternative and rock-leaning type stuff but it didn't quite work out that way this week. But here's one track from an artist I've featured before. Toggi's a project some of my peoples from iceland are working on. If you dig some of the more ballad-y, indie-leaning Britpop, you'll probably dig this . Check it out tell me what you think. I'm only putting up the stream but if you want the mp3 download, head over to his label, Medialux HERE to get it complete with the art and lyrics.



Toggi - The Artist [mp3 stream]

For more on Toggi, click HERE.

Follow - @toggipop

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button