http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2010

JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound - I Am Trying to Break Your Heart (Wilco Cover) 



Throwback 60's-style soul stomper cover of the classic Wilco ballad by this group I discovered via Steady Bloggin'. This is the B-side of their current single, 'Get it Together.' I just love the fact that I'm writing the words, B-side!

Above is a video of the group doing the track Live at the KDHX radio station studios back in January. Listen to or download the studio version of the track here though:



JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound - I Am Trying to Break Your Heart [mp3 download]

BUY the single direct from their record label, Rabbit Factory HERE.

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button