http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Video: A Quick Profile of The Kid Daytona 




Lately by Daytona feat Amanda Diva by _TONE


Bonus:


Check out The Beach Boy Chronicles vol. 1:

"Whats going on yall... Here is a new series of documentary styled shorts from what goes on through out my weeks as I record my mixtape w/ LRG (The Interlude) my album, performances, and just the New York City night life its self. Myself and Community J.U.I.C.E. present to you "The Beach Boy Chronicles"!

In the first episode I take VIMBY to the South Bronx, where I grew up... Check some of the homies, and talk about some of the things I used to get into back in the day. Then later I go check out this loft party for the "Girl Soldier" event with LOLA and Gin Lane. And lastly I give you a sneak peak of what me and Legendary Producer Bink! have been cooking up in the studio!
"

Click HERE to watch it.

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button