http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 10, 2009

New music: Rihanna - Bubble Pop 

Rihanna

Rihanna - "Bubble Pop" [usershare mp3 links: stream | download]

I know this album already came out but I told y'all I'm not gonna be bound by internet/blog time and what others are or are not posting here any more. Sh-t can be an endless rat race, a treadmill you can never get off that'll burn your ass out if you let it. That being said, despite her album getting middling reviews, this is one track I caught from it (I haven't heard the whole thing yet, truth be told) that I was digging. OG heads can probably guess why - word to Kevin Saunderson and Paris Grey!

Cop Rihanna's Rated R album on itunes HERE.

[mp3 via Gowhere Hip Hop]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button