http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Music Video: DJ Khaled feat. Usher, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross & Drake - “Fed Up” 



Directed by FL-based director, Gil Green.

I think Khaled is a bit of a clown and all of his records kind of sound the same but that being said I do dig his sound, I like this song a lot and I just copped a blazer that looks a lot like Usher's so I felt like I should post this anyway.

A few posts coming today, some of which may be old stuff. Just be sure that it'll all be good stuff that you should be checking for on some level but may have missed because it was on a blog that has no filter or any kind of discernment because they literally post everything they get/see.

From the forthcoming new studio album, Victory to be released in early 2010.

Download:

DJ Khaled feat. Usher, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross & Drake
- “Fed Up” [audio mp3 links: quicktime | usershare | download via Gowhere / E1 Music]

Labels: , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button