http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 12, 2009

Video: DJ Hero - Daft Punk Trailer 



I generally don't like posting these blatant plugs (Marketers: I'm not here to do your work for you and post your fake teaser/trailers ads for free - act like you know!), but it's Daft Punk so I'll make an exception in this case. [via nicko [rt]]


Related:


My dude, Big C does a piece on the DJ Hero game from X '09 which I'm assuming is the Canadian version of the E3 conference?



Now admittedly, I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I've played Guitar Hero before and this looks wild complicated compared to that game - in a bad way! Maybe I just didn't understand the gameplay explanation by the PR flack in the video because he's not really a DJ and was mangling all the jargon making it seem more confusing that it actually is? Who knows??

Gamers, tell me though: is this or that other DJ game gonna go?! After all, I heard even the Guitar Band/Rock Hero games had kinda peaked out in their popularity (although on the other hand, I'm reading that the just-released Beatles Rock Band game is doing better than expected).

[via ShootLife / console creatures]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button