http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New music: The Black Sunn - The Sunn is Black EP 

Photobucket

Along with 810 and J. Nolan, this is another of the new independent artists I have been supporting since the end of last year. Here's the plug for his latest EP project:

"Here it is, the new EP that I have worked on since the summer: "The Sunn is Black". All the beats are Damu and I take care of all the lyrical work. I want this to be a warm up for the full length album that I am dropping on October 27th, (with all original production), entitled "GodSound". Spread the word, it's time the world takes notice to the eclipse that is The Black Sunn."

Download The Black Sunn's The Sunn is Black EP here: mediafire. [Get the tracklisting info off the backcover art here]


Online:

The Black Sunn
- twitter | blog | myspace

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button