http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spencer Pratt claims, "I’m the future of Hip-hop" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, that dude from MTV's 'The Hills.' Read the complete f-kcery at Complex's website here but here's a few choice quotes for those who can't be bothered to click through:


My first single, I just want to have me, Gucci Mane, and OJ Da Juiceman. It’ll be the flyest song in the game. I’m going to track them down, that’s my priority today.

Complex: You also said, “I’m like the white Jay-Z.” Would you consider Heidi the white Beyoncé?

Spencer Pratt: A little bit more than the white Beyoncé. Beyoncé had to be built by a group like Destiny’s Child, but Heidi shines solo. I’ll actually give you an exclusive: I could guarantee you Speidi’s [Spencer and Heidi's] “Bonnie & Clyde” version is going to stunt on Jay and B’s version.

"The bottom line is, if every single platinum song right now wasn’t auto-tuned, then I would be like, “I can’t be a rapper.” The fact that I could get up to perfect pitch just like Kanye West now, and T-Pain, it’s an even playing field. I don’t have to have talent. I just need to have auto-tune and be allowed to have the hottest track in the game, and my swag."


Scary thing is: he might be right on that last point!!! Hip Hop is over! Come back Asher Roth, all is forgiven! [spotted via Thisis50.com]

Listen:

Spencer Pratt - "I'm a Celebrity" [direct mp3 link, right click and save as via US magazine]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button