http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Listen to Jadakiss's The Last Kiss album 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dropping next week, I believe?


The Last Kiss

[via Thisis50.com]

FYI: I'm WILD busy with work and personal stuff right now so I haven't had time to do any real posts the past few days. Also, a word to the million cats that email every day looking for some love on the site: if you're clogging up my inbox with crazy big mp3 files instead of sending zshare, limelinx, 4shared.com or (ideally) yousendit links (so your music can get tracked on Hypemachine and get even more exposure) that I can throw up (or tweet) immediately; not including a good quality press photo or album/single/mixtape artwork; or sending an email that has no explanation of what your music or your artist is about but you're a brand new, completely unknown artist, DO NO EXPECT TO GET BLOGGED ABOUT! I don't have time to listen to everything and if you can't be bothered to include basic information in your email that can help me decide what to check out first to possibly blog about, don't expect me to do your legwork for you. And BTW: just 'cos you got blogged about on Eskay or 2DopeBoyz, that ain't reason enough for me to do something. Frankly, I might catch feelings that you thought I'd be happy to post your sh-t when you already gave it to them first! For more on how to submit the right way to The Kitchen, read this.

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button