http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2009

Follow the Kid on Twitter! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm at twitter.com/StellasKid.

I know I've kind of rubbished Twitter in the past but I've been seeing how useful it can be since I set up an account. I'm actually using it as a quasi-RSS feed for sites and people I check for. It's also a nice repository for links I find that I don't have time to post here.

In fact I'm posting hella stuff over there that either will never get posted or will be posted late on The Kitchen due to time or energy constraints or also because I don't wanna clutter up this site with some of the minutiae I come across that might still be worth checking out. Bottom line: follow me to get the full experience - it'll be worth it, I promise.


Online:

twitter.com/StellasKid

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button