http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Video: Twitter Explained! 



Listen: I still don't really 'get' Twitter, as regular readers know, but I see a lot of the heat in terms of what's really poppin' online has moved from blogs and onto Twitter and I'm not trying to get left back so yes people, I have finally succumbed and set up an account.

Follow me at Twitter.com/StellasKid although it may take me a minute to figure this thing out and get into a groove of doing updates that are worth a damn plus I'm not trying to up in there all day so don't expect me to go YN on that ass (n/h). There will also be a 'Tweet This' button added to the site as soon as the homie, Fresh helps me tweak the code to get it to work right (although you can actually tweet posts via the 'Bookmark' button at the bottom of every post right now).

[video via DCtoBC]

Related:

Twitter? It’s What You Make It. [NY Times]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button