http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 07, 2008

New mixtape: Colin Munroe - Unsung Hero 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I dug his remake & video for Ye's "Flashing Lights."

But I saw this mixtape, featuring Mickey Factz, Wale, Joell Ortiz, Skyzoo etc., a while ago and never got around to posting it even though a ton of other blogs I check for did. My dude Sledge says I'm sleeping and that this (and the Clipse mixtape I just posted) are supposedly better than a lot of 'real' albums out currently so I'm gonna peep it now. Is he right though?

Download the Unsung Hero mixtape here. [zip file via OnSMASH]

Online:

Colin Munroe is the Unsung Hero blog

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button