http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bad Brains x Barack Obama t-shirt 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Obviously kind of late but that shirt is so dope I had to post this anyway....

About the shirts:

"I've been a longtime fan of the seminal DC band Bad Brains and am also (you guessed it) a Barack Obama supporter. I have some professional screenprinting equipment and for several months had wanted to make some Obama shirts but had a hard time coming up with something I liked.

This idea crossed my mind after having shelved the idea of doing a shirt for Obama. I couldn't find anyone else making them so I decided to make them and give 50% of the proceeds to Barack Obama's campaign.

Unisex sizes are printed on Alstyle AAA 100% cotton t-shirts. Women's sizes are printed on American Apparel."
For more, click here.

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button