http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Miss Info's video of Big Daddy Kane’s 20th Anniversary Celebration 



I wanted to check out this show but I've been burning the candle at both ends for weeks now and was wild tired. Looks like it was a good show and good times based on these clips: I mean "The Symphony" live - with a band! Doesn't get much better than that, does it? I actually saw Long Live the Kane for $6.99 last week at J&R while I was down there coppin' the Q-tip album (and some cheap Marvin Gaye, Donny Hathaway and Camp Lo CD's which I also spotted while I there). I have the wax but that's a classic, I might have to go back and get that on CD too. [via Miss Info]

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button