http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 17, 2008

Week End Serato Wrap-Up 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New (probably regular) feature: a wrap-up of the biggest mp3's of the week as posted by the top bloggers in the game. Should be handy one-stop shopping for those of you out there who (like me) are too busy or aren't obsessive enough to hunt down or listen to these tracks on a daily basis. This is the best way for me to go since I'm under no illusion that I can break these kind of joints like other people out there any more. Radio and mixtape rips probably won't be included unless mega noteworthy. Let's go:

T.I. feat. Rihanna & Rick Ross - "Live Your Life (remix)" [mediafire mp3 D/L link via 2 Dope Boyz]

Coldplay feat. Jay-Z - "Lost (remix)" [mediafire mp3 link via Real Talk NY]

Eminem - "I’m Having A Relapse" [zshare mp3 link* via The Rap Up]

Kanye West - "Heartless (Unmastered)" [sharebee mp3 link via Eskay]

* BTW: what the f-ck has been going with zshare the past couple days??

Labels: , , , , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button