http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The First Presidential Debate: Complete Footage 



My take on the debate?

I don't know how people can watch last night's debate and not see that Obama is our next president although I'm not sure it will move the polls significantly one way or another. Foreign policy is supposed to be McCain's strong suit but Obama seemed far more poised, nuanced, thoughtful and on top of the issues in general. Plus McCain just can't seem to stop lying and mischaracterizing everything Obama says, it's pathetic. This was a win for Obama in my book but I could see why some folks might score it a tie. Anyone calling this for McCain is just crazy though....

Related:

Rating The Debate: Did Either Win? [CBS News]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button