http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The New Yorker Barack Obama cover: WTF?! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

F-ckery! This ridiculous cover is completely overshadowing an actually not so bad (but far from a puff piece) article.

Related:

And they comin' at my dude Barack from both sides....

Najee Ali: an open letter to Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr.

A friend of mine has a theory that the Dems told Jesse Jackson to make those comments to plausibly separate him from Obama in the media. Sounds a little kooky to me but what y'all think?

Was out in LA again this past weekend and still no internet or cable at the crib (F-CK, Cablevision f'real!) so I'm WAY out of it news and music-wise (although I have to say my new favorite joint is that Jazmine Sullivan "Need U Bad" single right now - I know it's been out for a hot minute).

Labels: , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button