http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New music: Jean Grae - "Love Thirst" (prod. 9th Wonder) 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

First single from the Jeanius album (with its Black Sheep homage cover above):

Jean Grae
- "Love Thirst" (prod. 9th Wonder)

Like I told the promo rep who sent me this, I'm not much of a Jean Grae fan so I start out a little bit biased against her to begin with but I'm not digging this too tough: she sounds kind of bored and the track feels unfinished - like a well-developed demo that needs something more to become a finished track. That being said, it's still a noteworthy track so tell me if I'm wrong here.

Online:

MySpace - Jean Grae | 9th Wonder

(h/t: Lee at Foundation Media)

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button