http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 20, 2007

New artist: Donny Goines 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'd seen his name (which is kind of suspect or really clever depending on your perspective) on Nah Right recently, but then I actually got an email from homeboy this past week with a link to check out his new indie album release The Excerpt pg. 1 featuring production by the late Disco D. I didn't love the whole thing but check out this track from it and tell me what you think:

Donny Goines - "The Renaissance" (prod. by DJ Static) [YSI mp3 link]

Bonus:

"Do it for Hip Hop" [YouTube video]

The Excerpt pg. 1 is in stores now (I think).

Online: MySpace

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button