http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 06, 2007

50 Cent/Kanye West Rolling Stone cover 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You've already seen the parody cover (probably). Now check out excerpts from the real deal here.

For the record, I've been checking out both albums since they leaked last weekend and to me, Curtis is a better album than people want to admit. That's especially true considering how many pre-release singles came out and bricked yet most of them are still on the album and, amazingly, sound better within that context. Graduation on the other hand has some incredible songs and is a really creative piece of work but I'm already skipping tracks on my ipod and don't feel it's the masterwork that Late Registration, one of my favorite rap albums of all time, was. Still, it should be a great battle at retail next week.

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button