http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Big Treal x 9th Wonder: the Str8 Drop mixtape 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MP3 Bonanza! The first three singles from the forthcoming Str8 Drop mixtape by Big Treal, the first artist signed to 9th Wonder's new 9th's Wonderful World of Music record label.

"U OK" (YSI mp3 link)

"War" (YSI mp3 link)

"Comeback" (YSI mp3 link)

Cats may remember dude from his appearance on "Cross That Line" on the DJ Drama/Little Brother Separate: But Equal Mixtape. The Str8 Drop mixtape, hosted by DJ MC, drops soon and will also feature Skyzoo, Phonte (of Little Brother) and Supastition as well as production from 9th Wonder and Khrysis (The Justus League). I've had my issues with Little Brother's music in the past but even I'll f*cks with this so believe me when I say go in and enjoy!

BTW: Treal is also supposedly performing at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival on 6/23 but I didn't see his name on the artist page so I don't think that's officially confirmed yet.

Online: myspace.com/bigtreal | myspace.com/str8drop2007

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button