http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Amy Winehouse feat. Pharoahe Monch & Jay-Z "ReHab (Urban Legendz Escobar RMX)" 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Amy Winehouse live at the Highline Ballroom in NYC (image courtesy aphrodite-in-nyc)

More Pharoahe Monch along with Jay-Z doing his best impersonation of Rick Ross' flow yet again on a brand new remix of Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" by (?) or at least sent to me by DJ Tone Capone:

- Amy Winehouse feat. Pharoahe Monch & Jay-Z
"ReHab (Urban Legendz Escobar RMX)" [link removed at label's request]

BTW: Thanks to my dude Shawn at Universal Music, I caught Amy live last week with the Dap Kings at the new Highline Ballroom venue. It was definitely a solid show and she sounded good although she never really "took it to church" the way Keke Wyatt and Teedra Moses did at a really good TVT Records soul music showcase I was at a couple days later. And I swear to God, homegirl was so drunk and slurrring her words in between songs that I could not understand a friggin' word she said and I'm actually from England! I also wish she'd done "In My Bed" and maybe had Ghostface there to do "You Know I'm No Good" but I figure if he's even done it one of the now many times she's played NYC, that's probably it. Check out some live video clips here.

Online:

Amy Winehouse: Website | MySpace | BUY Back to Black and other music by Amy Winehouse here

Pharoahe Monch: Website | MySpace

Jay-Z: Website | MySpace

Dap Kings: Website | MySpace

Keke Wyatt: Website | MySpace

Teedra Moses: Website | MySpace

Labels: , , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button