http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 02, 2007

New video: Young Buck - "Hold On (feat. 50 Cent)" 

I really don't give a f-ck about this bullsh-t ass 50 cent-Cam "beef' as evidenced by my lack of posts on it but this latest salvo in the internet "viral" video wars, featuring a track produced by Dr. Dre, was just posted by them bols at OnSmash and I'm up late so here ya go:



There's an mp3 of this track going around too (natch) for those connected like that....

Check Eskay, Rizoh and JJ for the videos, interviews and mp3's that preceded this.

H/t: Young Global yet again! (I should just let him take over this site 'cos he's basically been giving me half the music stuff I've been posting recently - much respect and check his site out.)

Bonus:
video for the DJ Premier-produced Nike Air Force 1 25th Anniversary promo track "Classic" by Kanye West feat. Rakim, Nas & KRS-One.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button