http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Kidz in the Hall remix (feat. Jay-Z) 



I've mentioned them before but these Kidz in the Hall cats are so underrated to me. I saw Nah Right (whose been on a bit of a backpack/underground kick recently, no?) post on them recently as has Fresh but why aren't more so-called hip hop mp3 blogs f-cking with these dudes the way the did with Little Brother?

Bonus audio: Kidz in the Hall feat. Jay-Z "Don't Stop (club radio remix)" [MP3: YSI | zshare stream/download] - pretty sure this is not an officially-sanctioned remix of the track from their excellent but way overlooked School Was My Hustle album (at least on the part of Def Jam) since it jacks heavy chunks of Hov's "Show Me What You Got" or maybe it is (?). Also: is it me or does this sound a little sped up and too fast though?

Online: website | MySpace | BUY School Was My Hustle

(mp3 by kind permission of Major League Ent/Rawkus Records)

Labels: , , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button