http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 23, 2006

More Fish for Thanksgiving 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image jacked from Rizoh!


I missed the listening session but I've been f-cking busy working and you know the album is gonna leak sometime soon anyway (if it hasn't already) so I'll hear it soon enough. Based on what I've heard already, it's sounding pretty crazy even though I wasn't one of those who drank the kool-aid and thought Fishscale was all that. I'm not sure that album would make the top 10 of my favorite hip hop albums of the year but the new album is definitely sounding promising so far...

Ghostface Killah feat. Amy Winehouse "You Know I’m No Good" - yo, let me say that again: Ghostface Killah feat. Amy Winehouse from More Fish??!!! Whoa and WTF?? (mp3 via Spine too but respect their bandwidth and "Right-Click and hit Save As" to play)

Not from More Fish but just noticed in my itunes and worth f-cking with: "5 Deadly Venoms (feat. Ghostface, Kool G. Rap, Lord Tariq, Raekwon & Big Daddy Kane)" [MP3: YSI | Zshare stream download] - from the Kay Slay & Greg Street album, The Champions: the North meets the South.

Ghostface feat. Sun God "God To God" - Sun God is Starks' son for real apparently. Is dude that old? Maybe Jr. can form a group with Corey Gunz (or something).

More: Website | MySpace | Buy: More Fish & The Champions | album art & track listing here.

Bonus: Soul-Sides has a post spotlighting the Willie Hutch sample used on Ghost's "Back Like That (featuring Ne-Yo)" here.

Happy Turkey Day, people. Back over the long weekend with more heat.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button