http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Return of ATL's Kings 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image courtesy: DigiWaxx

T.I. "What You Know" (clean | dirty | instr.) - INCREDIBLE new single from T.I.'s forthcoming album! This kid is the Jay-Z of the South to Jeezy's 50 cent. After finally listening properly to his Urban Legend album and realizing it was one of the best of the year (full list coming soon, I promise), I gotta say I can't wait to hear his new one.

Click here for the trailer for Outakst's Idlewild movie - and remember where you read about this first. (spotted via Nah Right)

New Lauryn Hill "Rebel" - but at this point, does anyone still care? (spotted via Hiphopmusic.com)

Lupe Fiasco mp3's via Jesus Piece.

James Brown, Michael Jackson & Prince all live on the same stage back in 1983 - not quite what you think it's gonna be but still warrants a holy schnikey! (via That Good Good)

Slump & Grind 2 is a go - more Bay Area hip hop insanity, I'm sure.

Buffie the Body's already infamous radio interview - warning: the coonery and ig'nance factor is high on this one peoples although, to be fair, dude kind of goes at Buffie a little too hard unecessarily IMHO. (spotted via C&D)

All my Island peoples, stand up - Nah Right's The 10 Most Influential Caribbeans in Hip Hop.

More sneakers from Japan you can't afford or find here via Snug (those De La Soul 3 Feet High dunks are crazy although I'm not sure I'd actually wear them!).

Spliff Huxtable - good new (?) site though I can't ride with their anti-Badu stance.

And to end, some non-music ish:

- The Weekly Dig magazine's profile of Semyon Dukach - the man who beat Vegas at their own game and "invented" e-commerce.

- Chinese man can't be photographed?! Should I even be linking this nonsense in an era when even respected scientific dudes are getting duped?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button