http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 15, 2005

Get your hustle on.... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's going down TONIGHT! Come through, I'ma be on the set for a hot minute playing the best of the promos I've gotten over the past couple months (hopefully). Click the image above for more details/directions.

Bathgate gets some shine at PlanetShine.com (thanks for the shout too, doggie).

Remy Martin "Whuteva" - I was sleeping on posting this one for a minute (not really though. I just couldn't find a link for it but my man Mr. 730 came through again once again). Swizzy is making a real run at producer of the year from where I'm standing.

Bobby Creekwater - the future of Shady records? (related: Bobby's other group, the ATL-based Jatis)

Tigger says "no homo."

Do people still care about The Apprentice? They might if Trump gets to execute his idea of setting up the next season as corporate version of a race war. Where would this leave Asians, Latinos and other non-black/white minority candidates though? Compelling TV or a really bad idea?

I've said it twice now, East Coast hip hop is dead (or very terminal right now). I know the Hustle & Flow movie is basically 8 Mile below the Mason-Dixon line but there is not even ONE East Coast (or West Coast) artist on the soundtrack except for Nicole Wray singing a featured vocal on one track. Don't get it twisted, peoples. It's paradigm shift time. (related: win a Hustle & Flow iPod Photo)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button