http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 16, 2005

"The album is more Bill Murray than Bill Crosby...." 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cassidy: "realer" than everyone thought?

I swear some news post(s) are coming soon. In the meantime though...

Cassidy
- I'm A Hustler Murderer

YOUNG, FLY & FLASHY!

Leela James = the female Anthony Hamilton, please believe it! Catch her on Saturday if she gets over her laryngitis in time.

Fader blog on Kanye's upcoming Late Registration album. (related: Kanye says Franz Ferdinand = "White Crunk." Does that mean Lil Jon = Black new wave/disco punk?!)

Music industry frontery fcckery on the mixtape issue.


Speaking of indie record stores, shout to Eugene and the Play De Record crew in the T-dot. They used to get way too much of my money back in the early 90's when US import hip hop 12's cost $8-9 Cdn. I don't even wanna know how much they might cost up there now. This is the future anyway. When 45 King is using it, you know vinyl is in its last days.

The Couch Sessions

I already mentioned the "Jail Issue" of XXL magazine before but I only just today got to actually see a copy. This is a must-cop just for this month's eye candy, Buffie, alone. Homegirl has back fccking with Ki-Toy f'real. On a more serious note though, Hutch (aka Cold 187um from Above the Law), keep ya head up. Kite coming your way real soon, playa.

(Slight afterword: anyone have any insights as to why the volume on my windows media player has started randomly going up and down, without being manually changed by me, in the last couple of days? I don't recall having done anything weird in terms of new installs or plug-ins except on my real player so I'm at a loss as to what's going on here.)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button