http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Music: The Juan MacLean, James Curd and Flosstradamus Remixes of Greenskeepers - I Am Trying 

James Curd,Greenskeepers

This is remixes of the second single, "I Am Trying" from Greenskeepers's upcoming album, Live Like You Wanna Live dropping next week (September 28th). The single dropped yesterday.

Greenskeepers - "I Am Trying (The Juan MacLean Remix)":



Greenskeepers
- "I Am Trying (James Curd Don't Make Me Try Remix)":



Greenskeepers
- "I Am Trying (Flosstradamus Remix)":



Is it just me or does that last one by Flosstradamus have a bit of 90's UK rave/house feel?

[via Liz at Om]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button