http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New mixtape: Breez Evahflowin - As He Goes In 

Photobucket, Breez Evahflowin

From Breez Evahflowin:

"Most of the people I’m cool with are really good at whatever it is they do. In that I’ve been fortunate enough to have made the acquaintance of DJ Rob Swift. A few months back I reached out to Rob and asked if he could recommend any DJ’s, I was looking for a person or crew to put together my Mixtape promoting the "As He Goes On..." LP dropping this fall. He referred me to The Buck 50 Kutter DJs.

On that note I’d like to publicly thank Rob.

A few months prior I had been blessed with the opportunity to rock with these guys at Rob’s record release party (“the Architect” out now amazon.com). These were true Turntablist and I was way impressed. I didn't want to run that old ‘do it for the love’ song and dance so I didn't reach out to them. Upon Mr Swift’s recommendation I called the Kutters and they showed love. Out of respect for their time and effort, I left them to do what ever they felt with the 45 songs I gave them.

What manifested in a surprisingly short time later is what I’d like to share with you now.

Of course I love it, you would too if it were your songs in their hands . It’s that feeling of creating a part of something and giving it to a team that can bring out it’s potential. They found a story in the songs and told it in a way no one else could. This is beat juggling, precise cuts and fly rhymes on a 52 minute non-stop DJ/MC showcase.

A sincere Thank you to Dre Mayes, D’ Official and Dopeman, the Buck 50 Kutter DJs.

You all deserve to be heard."

Track Listing:
01. Intro - Buck 50 Kutter DJs feat. Carson daily
02. Got Rhymes - Produced by Eric Krasno
03. I Know Prod by Davey Tree
04. Veteran Dave Ghetto feat Breez Evahflowin
05. Matador prod by Twang One
06. Troublemakers Dirt E. Dutch Remix
07. Repo Men Feat & prod by Dirt E. Dutch
08. 120 prod by Khrome
09. Change Gon’ Come prod by & feat Eric Krasno on Guitar
10. Tryna Hold On Davey Tree Remix
11. Get it On prod by B Ski Rocks
12. Fly prod by Juggla
13. Maneuverin Sound Dirt E Dutch Remix
14. Balance the Sac prod by Donnan Links
15. Best Minds 3rd Party feat Breez
16. Hot 2 Nite prod by Eric Krasno & Adam Dietch
17. Luck vs Skill prod by Davey Tree
18. Disillusioned prod by & feat Eric Krasno on Guitar
19. Dream prod by DJ Tweak feat Rob Swift
20. Pricipio Rob Swift feat Breez prod by Dr. Butcher
21. Outro Buck 50 Kutter DJs


Download the Breez Evahflowin As He Goes In mixtape HERE


[via Domination Recordings]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button