http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

New Music: 100 Akres presents The Cyndi Lauper Beat Tape 

Cyndi Lauper,100 Akres

I'm out of town and its way too hot here in NYC to spend my time trying to keep up with going through my inbox to find stuff to post from the ridiculous numbers of emails I get every day so I'm skimming through it trying to find stuff that might not have already been on every blog you've read this week. This was one thing that caught my eye from producer, the Fresh Nerd though:

"Hey .....did you know Cyndi Lauper loves beat tapes? Well, ok...she's not a beat head but I still decided to take one of her albums (She's So Unusual LP) and flip each and every song into a neck snappin', brain twistin', "smack whoever is next to you when you hear it" beat."

<a href="http://clbt.bandcamp.com/album/the-cyndi-lauper-beat-tape">SoundsLike fun by 100 Akres</a>

Y'all dig?


100 Akres - blog | twitter

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button