http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Mixtape: Royce Da 5′9''- The Bar Exam 3 (The Most Interesting Man) 

Royce Da 5'9",Bar Exams 3,Mixtapes

Used to be a big Royce fan but, even though I think he's a beast on the mic, I kind of gave up checking out most of his new music 'cos so much of the stuff I was hearing sounded so half-assed with mediocre beats and no hits. For anyone who's f-cked with it already: is this new mixtape, hosted by DJ Whoo Kid, any good? If it's at least as good as his fellow underachieving lyricist Canibus' latest work, I might be inclined to investigate this a little closer. Somebody let me know.....

Download Royce Da 5′9's - The Bar Exam 3 (The Most Interesting Man) Mixtape HERE. [usershare]

[via Miss Info]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button