http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Music: The Roots - Dear God 2.0 

Photobucket

Last one for the night: a great new single from The Roots from their forthcoming album, How I Got Over to mellow things out a little after all the electronic and mash-up club bangers posted for your Saturday night listening pleasure.

I guess I'm way out the mix now that my rap blog reading has dropped way down. I had no idea there was even a new Roots album in the works. This is a 'remix/re-imagination' of Monster Of Folk’s song by the same name according to Nah Right.



The Roots - 'Dear God 2.0' [mp3 stream]

[spotted via the Soundcloud of Roy from Semtex's Blog]

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button