http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

New Music from Jeezy - Lose My Mind Video feat. Plies / Trap or Die II Mixtape 



This is why this whole mixtape album-before-the-album promotional strategy gets real confusing if its not timed out properly. Granted I was late (and maybe I'm just late with everything in general) but I just posted the video for "Hood Politics" yesterday, which I presume is a track from the Trap or Die II mixtape, when I then saw the video above for the first single, "Lose My Mind" featuring Plies from his actual album, Thug Motivation 3 had just dropped as well. Then the Trap or Die II mixtape dropped same day too! Who can follow all this sh-t??


Download the Jeezy - Trap or Die II mixtape HERE. [sendspace link]

[via USDA2day.com]

Labels: , ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button