http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Music Video: Funkghost - I'm Your DJ 



To be honest, the homie Funk sent this to me a while ago but I'm spending so much time trying to get some life issues in pocket that nowadays, I'm gonna miss more sh-t than I post including this so get your PR game UP if you wanna really catch my attention. Tweeting me ain't it either - I ignore pretty much all that sh-t unless I already have a relationship with you (pause) or its clear you got some kind of fiya I need to pay attention to. Try to follow game HERE and at least you'll have a fighting chance though.

To BUY Funkghost's "I'm Your DJ" joint, click HERE for details.

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button