http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Ludacris - Sex Room feat. Trey Songz 

Ludacris

I'm not gonna lie and front like I've actually heard the entire recently-released Battle of the Sexes album by Ludacris (which was supposed to be duets album with Shawnna originally, no?), but I did hear this track a couple weeks ago on the radio too and though it was dope. And since I'm up late night, it seemed apropos to post right now. Of course if you're listening to this instead of actually engaging in your own real life sex room, I feel as sorry for you as I do for myself right now....



Ludacris - Sex Room feat. Trey Songz [mp3 stream]


Video shot in Vegas coming soon too apparently, I can only imagine...


Follow on twitter - @LudaJuice | @SongzYuuup

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button