http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Video: Building a Memorial In Honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. 



Join Build the Dream. Read more HERE.

Via Ivan - who, and not to get off on a tangent but I gotta comment, is inexplicably catching flack from Eskay of Nah Right and his minions for calling him out on his weak-sauce acceptance of Shyne's BS justification for all these wack records he's been dropping since coming out of jail and singing an alleged multi-million dollar deal with Def Jam. As the leading hip hop blog in the game, Eskay's in a privileged position to speak out on f-ckery when he sees it. Shyne's explanation makes no f-kcing sense and if I was big enough for him to bother calling me, I would have told him that respectfully but honestly. I called it like I saw it from my little platform but people ain't reading me like they do Nah Right. Anyway, there's a good debate around all this over at Ivan's but like I said, not to digress from the more serious topic that is the primary focus of this post.

So while we're on the topic of Civil Rights remembrance, here's what happened in Canada last week on that front...

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button