http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2010

New Music: Ray Robinson – Just For Tha Nite (Prod. by Kid Kut) 

Photobucket

Ty and Rez posted this back in February (!) and I meant to post it myself back then but you know how it goes. Since then the song has kind of developed into a radio hit on the local urban station, Flow 93.5 here in Toronto although I don't know what that means for local artists, career-wise, frankly?

Anyway, I was diggin' it for the Eric B & Rakim jack (of "I Ain't No Joke" as the main sample beat), but y'all check it out and tell me what you think...



Ray Robinson – Just For Tha Nite [mp3 download]


Follow - @RayRobmusic | @KidCut

[via]

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button