http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Music: J. Cole - Who Dat 

Photobucket

J. Cole - Who Dat by RocNation


People, let me tell you: I'm on that bandwagon and the breeze up here feels GREAT! All jokes aside though, as much buzz as this kid has gotten and as dope as I think he is, I don't think I've ever actually featured him here at The Kitchen before(?)!

I mean, ever since he dropped his instantly-acclaimed The Warm-Up mixtape, dude's been featured on and slavishly jocked praised by every major blog and all the d-ck rider, second-tier, clone blogs that bite 'aggregate' their content. So I figured: what's the difference if he doesn't make it on here? With the release of his first official single on Roc Nation/Columbia though, I decided what the heck, no time like the present to finally acknowledged the kid, right?

So...

Do ya dig "Who Dat"?? And which is better the offical debut single: this or Drake's "Over"? Will this kid fill the potential all the bloggers, Internet nerds and I guess most importantly, Jay-Z have placed on his young shoulders? Talk to me!

[via J. Cole Music]

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button